Rich Parker here with A-Action Realty Inspection Services. Today I am performing a home inspection in Mabank, Texas that was built in the 90’s. I’m up in the attic, so I don’t have the best lighting, but there is something I want you to see. The water heater and both furnaces are installed in the attic.
As you can see, on the water heater, the flue pipe is not properly connected. This is allowing carbon monoxide to enter into the house and to be stored in the attic. This is a hazardous condition. Remember, when you’re buying a new house or even having a house built, it’s always a great idea to get a home inspection. A-Action Realty Inspection Services, we’re here for you.