New construction homes typically come with a “One Year Limited Warranty”. Some items listed under this warranty may or may not be visible to the inexperienced eye. Some of the more common items generally are revealed during this type of inspection and may include:
- improper drainage around the foundation,
- improperly installed roof covering and/or flashing details,
- water intrusion problems,
- plumbing leaks, and
- improper wiring of electrical receptacles, switches and/or fixtures.
Many of these issues can be resolved relatively easy if corrected in a timely manner, but if left unresolved and/or undetected may turn into expensive costly repairs for you, the homeowner.
Our highly trained and impartial inspectors assist you to uncover and address items that need to be corrected and/or addressed. We act as your second set of eyes to notice things that you may have not noticed or have overlooked in your daily routine. We then provide you with the documentation you may need in order to process your repair request.
We have Code Certified Inspectors on staff that can back-up their findings. You will receive a detailed report with the necessary code references that will help you negotiate your repairs. We can help keep minor problems today from becoming major issues tomorrow.
Contact A-Action at (817) 467-0213 to Get a Quote or to Schedule your 1 year warranty inspection. If you use our online scheduler, please be sure to mention that you are wanting a warranty inspection. This home inspection may be your negotiating tool with the new construction warranty company about issues that have come up within and during the first year. Don’t delay, get yours today.
- Foundation, Drainage Around Foundation
- Roof Covering, Roof Structure
- Interior & Exterior Surfaces (brick veneer, wood veneer, interior sheetrock and wall covering)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Windows (screens, thermal pane leaks, locks and window operation)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Service Entrance Wires, Distribution Wires
- Panel Boxes, Sub-panel Boxes
- Breakers & Fuses
- Receptacles (outlets), Switches & Fixtures
- Sprinkler Systems, Pools & Spas
- Gas Supply Systems
- Septic Systems
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning:
- Gas or Electric Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning (indoor & outdoor units)
- Ductwork, plenums & registers
- Exterior Water Hose Faucets
- Interior Faucets & Fixtures (commodes, tubs & showers)
- Laundry Connections
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Dishwashers, Disposals,
- Range Hoods, Range, Cooktops, Ovens
- Microwaves, Trash Compactors
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers, Door Bells, Dryer Vents