The inspection of the water heater revealed several safety related defects that ideally should be corrected. Some of the defects that were discovered during this home inspection are as follows
- the lack of a discharge pipe on the water heater temperature and pressure relief valve,
- spliced wires at the top of the water heater,
- electrical wiring that was not properly covered with conduit,
- the water heater was installed on the garage floor
- along with several other defects that will be reported.
This video also assists in teaching the viewer how to determine the age and size of the water heater.
These short videos represent a very small portion of common defects our home and business inspectors find every day.
Should you have any questions about water heaters, electrical or how they relate to your home and our inspection services, contact A-Action in Arlington at (817) 766-7496. If you need an inspection, feel free to schedule one here.
If you like the videos or find them helpful to you, PLEASE DON’T FORGET to rank and comment on them.